- Damage can only be done by Melee Weapons and Collisions
- Anything else makes the car a nonTarget in the game
- Cars do not explode either under any circumstance, unless explosives are being used nearby
Keys and Engine StartingEdit
- Licenses will no longer be required to have to drive a vehicle, except to buy one firsthand from a dealership
- Vehicle Keys will be required to start any vehicle.
- When a Vehicle is left running and started the key is silently transferred to the car's inventory.
- Any running vehicle can be driven by anyone
When it is shut of it, they key will transfer back into the possession of the last driver.
Speedometer, Mileage and DisrepairEdit
- A speedometer HUD designed (One that doesn't have the OOC gaming community's logo preferebly xD)
- Mileage that is accumulated, and which devalues the car over time
- Increased Milage would result in a random check every time the car is started, and if it fails the car breaks down
- Obviously, it the chances can't be overwhealming. But just that. Chance.
- 10000 miles is a 1/2000 chance
- 20000 is a 1/1800 chance
- 30000 is a 1/1600 chance
- 40000 is a 1/1400 chance
- 50000 is a 1/1200 chance
- 60000 is a 1/1000 chance
- So on and so forth
If a player crashes, while inside the vehicle, the car is automatically locked to prevent nonrp autotheft.
- Each time a car is created from fresh off the lot, in is spawned with an inherent VIN number.
- A unique identification string of numbers that the automakers have use to identify the car.
- When the Car is Right-Click the Menu's Title will show the Make and VIN number of the Car.
- Primo - 78398734 for example
- When first purchased, the license plate attached to the car will be blank
- Player must venture to the DMV and obtain either a standard or personalized license plate, for around 200 USD or 300 USD respectively
- Simultaneously, that Make and VIN Number get inserted into the database alson with the License Plate Number and Name of Buyer
- License Plate, Make, VIN Number and Full Name will be stored in the DMV database which LEOs will have access to the database
- License plates will be removable and be able to be placed on different vehicles