- Will have fixed area codes depending on the location of the TeleShack
- Phones will ahve realistic numbers following the (xxx)-xxx-xxxx format
All items availiable at a TeleShack store
- The ability to turn them on/off
- Powerloss if not charged
- A Similar keypad menu and a contacts list
- Unique numbers for each phone.
- Has a certain amount of minutes on it
- Rechargable through use of Minute Cards
Function like payphones in a fixed area
- Use the keypad menu without the Insert Dollar button
- Can be tapped
- A right click menu at payphones with the title bar displaying the fixed number of that payphone
- The menu itself will be a keypad with an Insert Dollar function to begin the dialing process
- Secondarily, /checkpayphone and /payphone, can be used to engage in using it, perhaps.
- To the reciever of the call, the payphone's fixed number will be displayed on the caller's ID